22nd December 2017, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Which all exams to clear for getting private Pilot training?

Hello, my name is Hemanta Mahananda, presently I am doing B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering and I have dream as well as I set a goal in my life to be a Pilot, but till now I have no sufficient information about this like what are the exams that has to be given to get training. Please give me some information all about this. Thanks.

26th December 2017, 05:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all exams to clear for getting private Pilot training?

The minimum qualification to apply for SPL, is class 12th with PCM stream. You need to register yourself for it through their official website. It would be better to join a reputed flying school for training.

You have to complete training and pass various written examination before getting the commercial pilot license.
27th December 2017, 12:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all exams to clear for getting private Pilot training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, my name is Hemanta Mahananda, presently I am doing B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering and I have dream as well as I set a goal in my life to be a Pilot, but till now I have no sufficient information about this like what are the exams that has to be given to get training. Please give me some information all about this. Thanks.

Minimum eligibility to study the Private Pilot License is a pass in Class X or equivalent examination from a recognized board. Candidates should be over 16 years of age and should clear the Class II Medical Test. Candidates should be fit medically as per the standards of DGCA, Government of India. Candidates are admitted to the Private Pilot Training course through an aptitude test conducted by the institute. Candidates can study the Private Pilot License course in various flying schools in India like

Government Aviation Training Institute (GATI) - Official Website

Asia Pacific Flight Training, India - Official Website

Chimes Aviation Academy - Official Website

HM Aviation - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?