23rd January 2018, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Air Hostess, if my height is 150 cm?

Sir, I am Pushpanjali. I'm doing English honours. My height is 150 cm and I want to become an Air Hostess could you please tell me I am eligible for it or not?

23rd January 2018, 10:57 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Air Hostess, if my height is 150 cm?

No, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to become an air hostess. To become an air hostess, you must have a height of 5 feet 2 inches i.e 157 cms long. So, at this height you are not eligible to become an air hostess. So, I would recommend you to wait for some time and then apply. May be your height can increase within that time. You can apply till the age of 26 years, so it would be better if you wait for some more time.
24th January 2018, 05:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Air Hostess, if my height is 150 cm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am Pushpanjali. I'm doing English honours. My height is 150 cm and I want to become an Air Hostess could you please tell me I am eligible for it or not?

Minimum height required to become an Air Hostess is 155 cm for domestic carriers. Therefore, it is very difficult to get an Air Hostess job with 150 cm in height. The height requirement for an Air Hostess varies from one airline to another. Therefore, you have to check the requirements in the airline’s official website for exact details. Apart from this you should be fit physically and mentally to fly to become an air hostess. You should have a valid Indian Passport and your weight should be in proportion to your height. You should be willing to work long hours and should have very good temperament.
25th January 2018, 06:50 PM
friendlypotato

Smile Re: Am I eligible for Air Hostess, if my height is 150 cm?

Hey Pushpanjali

150 cm is shorter than the minimum expected height requirement for an air hostess, but if it helps, you could take up swimming as it is known to make people grow taller even after puberty has ended. Besides, most airlines require cabin crew to have a certain amount of swimming skills, so it would be good for you either way.

Hope this answer helps
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?