20th June 2016, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Selection process in Infoview Technologies Off-Campus Drive?

Hello,
I am going to attend Interview of Infoview Technologies. Can I know the selection process in this Off-Campus Drive of Infoview Technologies?

Related Questions:
  1. How to register and apply for Infoview Technologies Off-Campus Drive?
  2. Detailed selection procedure of HCL Technologies On-campus Drive?
  3. Selection procedure in HCL Technologies off-campus interview?
  4. How can I check the final selection list of Huawei Technologies Pool Campus Drive?
  5. What kind of questions are asked in Wipro Technologies Off-Campus Drive? Pattern of this Off-Campus Drive?
  6. Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How many rounds are available in Intel Off-Campus Drive? Chances of selection for an experienced candidate?
  8. Is there any agreement available in InterGlobe Technologies Off-Campus Drive?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee in Infoview Technologies if completed B.Tech last year with 67.44%?
  10. Selection procedure in Pratian Technologies for Software Developer recruitment? -- [New]
  11. What is the process of Off-Campus Drive scheduled by TCS?
  12. What are the ways to be followed to get a software job being an ECE student?
  13. How many rounds are there in Huawei Technologies Off-Campus Drive?
  14. Selection procedure of Wipro On-Campus drive for B.Tech final semester student?
  15. Am I eligible to attend Wipro Technologies Off-Campus Drive if had a backlog in B.Tech 8th semester?
  16. Detailed selection procedure of SOA IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Off-Campus Drive?
  17. Selection process of Yamaha Motor Solutions Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer Trainee recruitment?
  18. GD topics available to prepare for HCL Technologies Associate Software Engineer On-Campus Drive?
21st June 2016, 10:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection process in Infoview Technologies Off-Campus Drive?

The Infoview Technologies off-campus recruitment drive selection process consists of two rounds as mentioned below :-

--> Written Test
--> Interview

The written test will be conducted in Online mode. The written test will be conducted on Aptitude, Basics of C & DS, Basics of Java and Technical Programming test. Candidates who qualify and shortlisted in the first round are eligible to attend Face-to-Face Interview round. If you qualify in this round, you will be offered a job in Infoview Technologies.
21st June 2016, 11:08 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of Infoview Technologies Off Campus Drive:

There is nothing more special to talk about the selection process of Infoview Technologies Off Campus drive. It has the same selection criterion as other software companies. The selection process of this Infoview Technologies Off Campus drive consists of,

>> Written Test

>> Interview

Candidates from B.E/ B.Tech background are eligible to apply for Infoview Technologies Off Campus drive. And for non CSE/ IT candidates, Java Certification is must before joining for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET).
13th January 2017, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

What are all the practice followed to clear the first round in infoview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?