19th September 2015, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for campus placement with 85% in 10th, 59% in PU and 78% in B.E?

Hello...

I have got 85% in 10th, 59% in pu, 78% in BE. Am i eligible for campus placement? Can someone please guide me in this? I really wanted to know if I am eligible for all the companies or not? If not all, which all companies I can apply? Please provide me the answer?

19th September 2015, 07:08 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for campus placement with 85% in 10th, 59% in PU and 78% in B.E?

I am extremely sorry to state that you will not be eligible for most of the companies in the placement drives at your college. This is because most of the companies have set the eligibility criteria as 60% in the entire career which means one has to score at least 60% in 10th, 10+2 and B.E to be eligible for their recruitment drive. However, there is nothing to get disheartened. There are still other companies who have the eligibility criteria below 60% like MuSigma, Google, etc. and many companies like Accenture, Cognizant, etc. give relaxation upto 5% at any one level if they come for on-campus placement drive. You should prepare for GATE as many PSUs take into account GATE score and not percentage in the entire career for eligibility in their recruitment process.
19th September 2015, 08:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for campus placement with 85% in 10th, 59% in PU and 78% in B.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello...

I have got 85% in 10th, 59% in pu, 78% in BE. Am i eligible for campus placement? Can someone please guide me in this? I really wanted to know if I am eligible for all the companies or not? If not all, which all companies I can apply? Please provide me the answer?
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for campus placement.

Eligibility criteria for placement:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Companies is 60%.

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for companies recruitment.

Pattern for Companies written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)
20th September 2015, 12:55 AM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello...

No, you are not eligible to apply for majority of campus placements because most of the companies are asking 60% aggregate in throughout their career. Without having 60% marks in 10th,12th and graduation. You are not eligible to apply for campus placements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?