26th September 2017, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for hardware and networking job in MNC after completion of B.Com graduation?

Sir/Mam, I am a B.Com (h) graduate but I have complete hardware networking course from jetking now I am facing some problem because technical graduates are first preference of leading MNC companies. So, if I will do MBA(IT) is it possible to get the chance in leading MNC?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the jobs I can apply for after completion of post graduation diploma computer hardware and networking course?
  2. Is C, C++, Java, J2EE and Hardware and Networking course valuable to get a job in MNC companies?
  3. What are the networking based government jobs? How to apply?
  4. What is the job scope after B.Sc. completion in Hardware & Networking field?
  5. How to get a job in hardware networking in IT
  6. Possibility to get MNC jobs through regular MBA course for distance BCom graduate?
  7. Is it possible to get computer hardware and networking job in government sector?
  8. What kind of job I will get after completing BSc(Hardware and Networking)? List of companies which provides job to BSc(Hardware and Networking) candidates? -- [New]
  9. Not getting job after Hardware and Networking course from Jetking
  10. What can i do after Diploma in Hardware and Networking except BA?
  11. Am I eligible to get IT job in TCS being a Commerce student having completed Hardware and Networking course?
  12. What other course can I learn other after completing 12th and Hardware and Networking?
  13. What will be the scope of Hardware & Networking course after completion of 12th class in Commerce stream?
  14. Which institute is better for doing 1 year Hardware and Networking course? Is CCNA a good course to join? What is the fee of Hardware and Networking course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of Jobs available in news channels for B.Tech (ECE) graduates?
  16. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  17. Which short term courses are available that I can pursue after completing Diploma in Computer Science scoring 59% marks?
  18. Am I eligible to study MCA in IGNOU if working as a Service Engineer in HP after completed Hardware & Networking course and B.A.?
6th October 2017, 08:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for hardware and networking job in MNC after completion of B.Com graduation?

MBA from any top management institutes, can surely help you land a good job at leading MNC, provided you complete the course with good marks and also perform well in the interview.

Hence, your first aim will be to get admission in a top college through exams like CAT/MAT/GMAT. Studying from a reputed college will be required for a top MNC job.
7th October 2017, 06:09 PM
EngineerSolution

Default Re: Am I eligible for hardware and networking job in MNC after completion of B.Com graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I am a B.Com (h) graduate but I have complete hardware networking course from jetking now I am facing some problem because technical graduates are first preference of leading MNC companies. So, if I will do MBA(IT) is it possible to get the chance in leading MNC?
Usually managers at IT companies are recruited based on their technical know how. They might probably be coming from engineer level and then promoted to managerial levels or else took up executive MBAs after 5-8 years of experience in IT industry.

Being a fresher and doing MBA(IT) chances are less to get into the job you are aiming.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?