5th March 2017, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for software companies after completion of diploma and BE Computer Science?

I have failed in 12th and still not clear the exam. But I have 10th mark. So, I join polytechnic college complete 3 yr diploma with 86 % and complete BE computer science with 77%. Am I eligible for software companies? My 10th mark 64%. Please any one give answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for software companies after completion of diploma and BE Computer Science?
  2. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of diploma in ECE with B.Tech?
  3. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  4. How can I become an IT professional and what should I do?
  5. List of best software companies in Punjab to get a job after completion of B.Tech Computer Science?
  6. Am I eligible to get a job in software side after completion of B.E course?
  7. Can I get job in software companies after completion of my M.Sc(Computer science) degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the scope of part time BE after part time Diploma completion?
  9. Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of BCA course?
  10. What is the procedure followed to apply for any software jobs after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  11. Am I eligible to get a job in any Software Companies after completing B.Tech Computer Science scoring 70% marks?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for software job?
  13. Which software company job I can apply after completion of diploma in computer science?
  14. Am I eligible to do M.Sc IT course after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What should I do to study B.Tech in Computer Engineering being an Electrical Diploma engineering student?
  16. Which course or certification should I do after doing B.E CSE?
  17. Jobs available in India for Computer Science Engineer having Diploma in German Language certificate? List of German software companies in India?
  18. Is diploma in computer science equal to completion of 12th standard?
7th March 2017, 07:44 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for software companies after completion of diploma and BE Computer Science?

Yes, you are eligible for the job as you have earned good percentage so the company will definitely hire you if you have good skills then the company will hire you. What happened earlier will not affect your career as you have balanced it with good percentage so sit tight and apply for the job in renowned companies. If you crack the interview and all the process which was needed, then you will be in the big reputed company.
7th March 2017, 08:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for software companies after completion of diploma and BE Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have failed in 12th and still not clear the exam. But I have 10th mark. So, I join polytechnic college complete 3 yr diploma with 86 % and complete BE computer science with 77%. Am I eligible for software companies? My 10th mark 64%. Please any one give answer.
After completion of 10th standard, you have completed diploma and B.E degree so you are eligible for software companies.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for software companies is 60%. Candidates having pending backlog are not eligible for software companies recruitment. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for software companies recruitment.
8th March 2017, 11:24 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for jobs in software companies with a backlog in 12th standard. Candidates who have scored 60% marks throughout their academic career are eligible for the same. They should not have any pending backlogs at the time of applying. So, in order to apply for jobs in software companies you have to clear your backlog at first then only you will be eligible.
9th March 2017, 10:31 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for Software companies after successful completion of Diploma and Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science course.

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for getting job Software companies is,

>> B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA from a recognized university.

>> As you are done with Diploma and B.E in Computer Science, I am sure you are eligible to get job in Software companies

>> As you have secured more percentage than what is required, I am sure that you are eligible to apply for Software companies recruitment's.
14th March 2017, 09:39 PM
Sam James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Some Software companies maintain a norm of 10+2+4. But for many companies it is ok if the candidate is having the basic qualification irrespective of the mode of attaining. But it should be in regular mode. Since you have 60% and above throughout your academics it is ok to go for recruitment drives.
18th May 2017, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Good afternoon i have scored 48% in my 10th std and i have completed my diploma with 96.8% and completed BE Electronics and instrumentation with 73%. Am i eligible for any software companies.
28th July 2017, 12:36 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to get a good job in software companies. Mainly all the companies have following criteria-

A candidate must be 12th passed or an equivalent course from a recognised university.

A candidate must not have any backlogs.

Academic​ gap should not be more than 2 years.

A candidate should have basic knowledge of programming languages and a database​.

You have to do preparation for the interviews and aptitude. Mainly the 1st round will be an aptitude test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?