25th April 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Banking jobs for MBA(Banking & Finance) holder in India?

Hello everyone, I have done MBA(Banking & Finance). I am interested to get Banking related jobs anywhere in India. Can I know about the opportunities available in India for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Banking jobs at the age of 46 as a BA and Diploma in Finance holder?
  2. MBA in HR holder can do another MBA in Finance & Banking?
  3. Best course in between PG Diploma in Banking & Finance and MBA in Banking & Finance? Government institutions and their fees?
  4. MBA in HR and Marketing holder can do another MBA in Finance & Banking?
  5. Job after completing MBA in Banking & Finance
  6. What kind of jobs I can opt after completion of graduation in Banking and Insurance?
  7. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance after completing 12th Commerce? Career options after completing this course? Detailed information about CAIIB and JAIIB?
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Finance in MBA(Finance & HR) postgraduate in India? Procedure to get admission?
  9. What are the bank courses available after B.Com?
  10. Eligibility to study Master of Finance & Control for BCom(Banking & Finance) student?
  11. Finance Internship for BCom(Banking & Finance) student in Chennai? -- [New]
  12. Career prospects of Diploma in Banking & Finance course?
  13. How can I apply for Internship in SAIL, Vishakapatnam in Finance dept. being an MBA(Banking & Finance) student? When the application form will be released?
  14. Which is better among Banking & Finance and Accountancy to study in B.Com?
  15. List of best institution in West Bengal for Bachelor of Commerce(honours) in Banking & Finance? Opportunities after this course?
  16. Jobs in banking, finance sector after completing B.Com Honors?
  17. Need TNPSC Group 1 and 2 Question Paper -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Cost to study PG Diploma in Banking & Finance course from private colleges?
7th May 2022, 03:01 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Banking jobs for MBA(Banking & Finance) holder in India?

Banking job opportunities available in India:

There are so many job opportunities available in Banking Sector for candidiates who have completed MBA in Banking and Finance course.

>> In order to be eligible for banking based recruitments, the minimum educational qualification required is "Graduation or Bachelor's Degree" in any discipline from a recognized university or institute.

>> Since you have successful completed MBA in Banking and Fiance course, I can say that you are certainly eligible.

>> There is an Examination conducting agency called "IBPS" Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection. IBPS recruits number of candidates every year for several posts like clerical cadre, probationary Officer..etc.,

>> I am providing you the official website of IBPS where you can see number of recruitment notifications released every year.

>> Not only IBPS, but also SBI conducts recruitment for various posts for selection in State Bank of India.

Click here for IBPS website

In the website, in left pane you will be seeing the taba for several posts. Please click on the respective tabs for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?