4th November 2016, 10:04 PM
ag sunil

Can I apply for Banking jobs at the age of 46 as a BA and Diploma in Finance holder?

Hello Sir, I will retire after 4 years and will be of 46 years, ex Indian Navy JCO rank graduated in BA and Diploma in Finance? I want to know can I apply for Banking jobs with such criteria? Please answer as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Application procedure for diploma course in Banking and Finance after 12th Commerce?
  2. How to do diploma course in Banking and Finance from Indian Institute of Banking and Finance?
  3. What sort of jobs are there for Diploma holders in Banking Industry?
  4. Is there any job in bank on Diploma basis?
  5. Can I join IFBI course if I am 29 years old
  6. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance after completing 12th Commerce? Career options after completing this course? Detailed information about CAIIB and JAIIB?
  7. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  8. Is diploma course in Banking and Finance helpful in getting Government jobs?
  9. Procedure for admission in IIBF? Date to apply for diploma in Banking and Finance course?
  10. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing 12th?
  11. Are there any jobs in Banking Sector on diploma basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in I.F.B.I after scoring 51% marks in higher secondary, 49% in Matriculation and 56.70% in Graduation?
  13. Eligibility for Bank PO exams after B.Com & appearing a Diploma in Banking and Finance, age 33?
  14. Am I eligible for IFBI programs if I am currently doing my Post Graduation?
  15. Eligibility to study Banking & Finance Diploma course for F.Y.B.Com student? Possibility to study this Diploma along with B.Com?
  16. Detailed information about Diploma in Banking and Finance course for B.Com graduate?
  17. Can I apply for Bank jobs being an ECE holder with 59% marks?
  18. What kind of jobs I can opt after completion of graduation in Banking and Insurance?
8th November 2016, 08:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Banking jobs at the age of 46 as a BA and Diploma in Finance holder?

No, you can't apply for Banking jobs at the age of 46 as a BA and Diploma in Finance holder. The maximum age limit to apply for Banking job is 30 years, for some posts it is 35 to 40 years. If you found any post where the age of 46 people are eligible to apply, you can apply for that job else, you are not eligible to apply for Banking job.
9th November 2016, 10:46 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Banking jobs at the age of 46 as a BA and Diploma in Finance holder?

I am sorry to say that you cannot apply for jobs in banking sector at the age mentioned above after completion of your Diploma in Finance. The maximum age required to apply for banking jobs is set at 30 years by the constitution.

You should also have a minimum qualification of graduation from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?