4th November 2016, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do job after selection in Think and Learn for Business Development post?

I want to attend the interview of Think and Learn company for Business Development Associate. I am a B.Tech graduate in Civil stream. I would like to know that is it beneficial to do this job if I get selected?

Related Questions:
  1. Selection procedure and eligibility to become a Business Development Associate in Think and Learn?
  2. Which course should I pursue after completing BBM?
  3. Business Consultant or Business Development Executive which job is better? Information about salary and scope after this course?
  4. How can I prepare to crack Think and Learn interview for Business Development Associate post? Does they offer rotational shift?
  5. Which subjects should I choose after completing BBM?
  6. What should I do after completion of BBM degree?
  7. Is it beneficial to study BS(Web Development) in Denmark?
  8. Selection criteria for Business Analyst post in HPCL for Masters in Business Economics candidate who is working in an IT firm?
  9. What kind of job is offered in Staff Selection Commission Multitasking post? Selection procedure in SSC Multitasking?
  10. What is the selection criteria of HPCL for Business Analyst job?
  11. Is it beneficial to work as a Sales Officer in ICICI Bank?
  12. Do I have to attempt Biology section for KVYP Exam being a Computer Science candidate?
  13. Job description and salary of Business Development Executives in Group Of Engineers Services Pvt. Ltd.?
  14. Is it beneficial to work in E-Shopping retailers? Salary of Software Development Engineers in Amazon?
  15. What should I do if I wanted to join in ministry of women and child development job in goverment sector?
  16. When will I receive the BSNL TTA waiting list of Karnataka Circle?
  17. How many rounds are available in Group Of Engineers Business Development Executive Interview?
  18. What are the subjects included in the BBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
27th November 2016, 06:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do job after selection in Think and Learn for Business Development post?

If you are looking for a job in the field of education then Think and Learn is an ideal company for you. You can definitely attend its recruitment drive and seek job opportunity. If you want a job in your domain, i.e., core sector or IT sector then this is not a good opportunity for you. If you are in urgent need of a job, then you can go for it and later switch to the core sector or better job opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?