4th November 2016, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack Think and Learn interview for Business Development Associate post? Does they offer rotational shift?

I want to prepare for an interview of Think and Learn for Business Development Associate. Can I know how I can prepare so that I can crack this interview? Is they offer rotational shift?

Related Questions:
  1. Why Rotational Shift is necessary in IT sector?
  2. Is it beneficial to do job after selection in Think and Learn for Business Development post? -- [New]
  3. Whether HP Enterprise offer Tech Support Role job under rotational shift?
  4. Selection procedure and eligibility to become a Business Development Associate in Think and Learn?
  5. How can I prepare to crack written test of Infosys Interview for Associate Software Engineer post?
  6. How to prepare for government job? I am doing masters in development
  7. How many rounds are available in Amazon AWS Cloud Support Associate Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this interview?
  8. What are the opportunities available to shift from IT field to Chemical company?
  9. How can I prepare to crack IBM Off-Campus Interview? Detailed information about it?
  10. Detailed information about HCL Technologies On-Campus Interview for Associate Engineer post?
  11. How many rounds are available in Group Of Engineers Business Development Executive Interview?
  12. How can I prepare to crack Infosys Interview? Salary allotted by Infosys?
  13. Is it mandatory to take the application print out for the post of clerk in associate banks of SBI during the interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Details of Panel Interview organized by Cvent for Associate Product Consultant post?
  15. How to get good job after MBA in Marketing?
  16. What is the average salary provided by TCS for help desk and BPO?
  17. How can I prepare to crack KPCL written exam being a B.Tech Agricultural Engineer? Tips to prepare for Interview?
  18. How can I prepare to crack .NET Interview of Wipro?
29th November 2016, 04:23 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack Think and Learn interview for Business Development Associate post? Does they offer rotational shift?

Since, from the interview title it is clear that it is all about think and learn, it means you must be a high ambitious deep learner.
Or in other way you can say, that you must be a versatile learner.

For the role of Business Development Associate you need to have some concepts of Business Analytic. How BA works what are their role and responsibilities and all.

It is my suggestion that you must focus on the following topics;

1. Reasoning.
2. Aptitude.
3. Business technicalities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?