6th January 2016, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Which is better among IGATE and Wipro having selected in both for System Associate post?

Hello,
I'm having offers on IGATE as System Associate and also in Wipro for same position and I have got the tentative dates of joining. So please suggest me which one I choose? Please advice me.

11th January 2016, 10:43 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better among IGATE and Wipro having selected in both for System Associate post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I'm having offers on IGATE as System Associate and also in Wipro for same position and I have got the tentative dates of joining. So please suggest me which one I choose? Please advice me.
Congratulation, you have selected for Wipro and iGate.

From my point of view, you can go for Wipro. As per company profile and employee report, Wipro is familiar to all person.

Salary package is better than iGate.
11th January 2016, 04:40 PM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: Which is better among IGATE and Wipro having selected in both for System Associate post?

I will suggest you to go with IGATE. As there is a job opportunity along-with the learning environment in IGATE. But, you will not get learning environment in Wipro, this is one's experience i am telling you about.
Yes, you will get more money in Wipro as compared to IGATE, but there are many thing to learn in IGATE as compared to Wipro.

So, now it is on you, what to chose and not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?