15th September 2011, 01:23 AM
mangra_gopi

Is this possible to get a Higher Administrative Post in PSU after the completion of MBA and already doing job in the same company?

Dear sir/ madam

is it possibe to get a higher administrative post in a psu after doing distance MBA while doing job in the same company??? if possible plz explain how

15th September 2011, 03:06 PM
teeks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is this possible to get a Higher Administrative Post in PSU after the completion of MBA and already doing job in the same company?

YES friend it very well possible.to get the good administration post in the same psu's in which you are working right now for this you should
1.take care when there will be the vacancies for the administration post then apply for the same.
2.talk to the superior of in the company regarding this matter.
3.you will get benefit in the interview as you are the employee of the same psu company.

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?