17th August 2011, 08:40 PM
ashutosh rathore

Should I consider Biomedical Engineering Course in Sati, Vidisa? What precautions have to be kept in mind so that I can get a good job in Multinational companies?

i got a biomedical engineering in sati ,vidisa whether i have to take it or if i take it so what precautions ihave to keep in my mind so i can agood job in multinational companies

Related Questions:
  1. What is Biomedical Engineering? Name of companies having Biomedical Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  3. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  4. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  5. How to qualify for MNC interviews wit less than 60%?
  6. How to do summer training after passing Biomedical engineering?
  7. Can I get job in Multinational companies with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  8. How to get a government job for biomedical engineers? I have completed B.E in Biomedical engineering
  9. How can I receive a good job in multinational company after passing polytechnic engineering from Electronics
  10. Any good scope in electronics and communication engineering in India? Names of the companies hiring the students? What is the salary offered?
  11. Can I take Biomedical Engineering? What are the job opportunities for biomedical engineering?
  12. List of BioMedical core companies in Karantaka to apply for internship?
  13. What is the scope of getting a job after studying biomedical engineering
  14. What is Biomedical Engineering? Best college for pursuing the course? Job opportunities after studying Biomedical engineering?
  15. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  16. How to proceed further to get a good job after doing B.E Biomedical engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to get the job in government sector after completion of biomedical engineering? -- [New]
  18. Jobs in Multinational Companies after MCA?
27th December 2011, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I consider Biomedical Engineering Course in Sati, Vidisa? What precautions have to be kept in mind so that I can get a good job in Multinational companies?

i m in govt eng. collage ujjain . . . .i want to take admission in sati. .. can i change my collage from second year. . . .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?