29th December 2016, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in TCS having a break in between my school education?

Sir, should I take a break in my school education, later I completed my 10th class at the age of 23 years, thereafter I should have continuous education until my BBM. Am I eligible for attending & get the job of TCS.

29th December 2016, 10:30 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in TCS having a break in between my school education?

TCS is Tata Consultancy Services.

Eligibility criteria for TCS recruitment drive is:

*You should have minimum of 60% marks in 10th, 12th and bachelor's degree. Candidates from streams like Bachelor of technology, engineering, MCA, etc can apply for jobs in TCS.

*Maximum gap of two years between studies is allowed.

*You must not have any pending backlog in bachelor's degree.

If a candidate has more than two years gap between studies of different standard then he is not eligible for TCS jobs.
30th December 2016, 01:38 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in TCS having a break in between my school education?

Yes, there is no such problem in it as the minimum eligibility criteria in order to opt for job in TCS is that the candidate should completed their graduation degree from a recognized college/university having scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate and should not have gap of more than 2 years between education.

Therefore, you cam very much apply for job in the above mentioned organization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?