5th March 2017, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for private banking job after completion of graduation in first division and working in school?

Now I am doing an official job in a school, as a PRO. I am 34 years old, and I have done my graduation with first division. Can I apply for any private banking job? What should be the procedure followed for the same? Can you please explain me the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to give banking exam before completion of my graduation?
  2. Which stream we need to complete graduation course for getting a job in Bank?
  3. What kind of jobs I can opt after completion of graduation in Banking and Insurance?
  4. What is the procedure followed to apply for primary teacher at KV school in Hyderabad after completion of B.Com and B.Ed course?
  5. How to get a job in banking sector after completion of M.Com degree?
  6. Can I get a job in private Banks after completing Graduation from correspondence?
  7. Is it possible to get a job in bank after completion of 12th standard? What is the qualification required for getting the bank job?
  8. How can I get admission to do Ph.D after completion of Masters in Maths?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for school assistant job after completion of B.Com Graduation?
  10. Is post graduation required after completion of degree?
  11. Can I do Ph.D in Maths after working in high school for 18 years?
  12. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What should I do being a 12th Commerce student having interest in Banking field?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for inspector job after completion of graduation? -- [New]
  15. What job I can apply in private sector after completion of diploma correspondence course?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completion of studies with minimum marks and apply for primary school teacher job?
  17. Validity of B.Ed course from Singhanya University to apply for private job?
  18. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Com graduate who is working in a Private Bank?
7th March 2017, 11:16 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for private banking job after completion of graduation in first division and working in school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Now I am doing an official job in a school, as a PRO. I am 34 years old, and I have done my graduation with first division. Can I apply for any private banking job? What should be the procedure followed for the same? Can you please explain me the same. Thank you!
Yes, you are eligible for private bank jobs because you have completed graduation degree.

For PO post:-

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for private bank for PO exam. Your age should be below 25 years.

For clerk post:-

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for private bank for clerk exam. Your age should be below 28 years.
7th March 2017, 07:00 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for private banking job after completion of graduation in first division and working in school?

No, you are not eligible for the private bank job as the minimum age requirement in case of the position of clerk is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 28 years and in for the position of probationary officer the minimum age limit is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years. The private bank does not allow reservation, so age relaxation for reserve candidates will not work here. The minimum qualification needed for the job is the candidate must have completed his bachelor degree or graduation from the recognized university.
8th March 2017, 11:39 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are definitely eligible to apply for jobs in private bank with first division marks in graduation, but one thing which is not allowing to do so is your age. The maximum age to get a job in private bank is 30 years only for general candidates. ST/ST candidates will get 5 years of age relaxation and physically challenged candidates will get 10 years. Therefore, if you fall in these two categories then you can apply for jobs in private banks.
8th March 2017, 02:41 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Yes you may apply in private banks. You just need to find out the job vacancies in the banks and accordingly post/mail your updated CVs to them. You may contact them directly or through different job portals.
9th March 2017, 09:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for Private Banking Jobs with the above mentioned criteria. Yes, there is a certain criteria required in order to be eligible.

>> The basic educational qualification required is "Graduation" or Bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> The maximum age must not exceed 30 years in order to be eligible. As you are a 34 year old candidate, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for Private Banking job opportunities.

>> But if you belong to any reserved category, then I am sure you will be eligible to apply for Private banking jobs as there is an age relaxation for reserved category candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?