21st March 2016, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Secretariat jobs in Private sector being a 40 years old M.Phil(English) postgraduate?

Sir,
I am 40 years old woman. I have done B.A.(English) Honours, M.A.(English Literature), M.Phil(English) and B.Ed(English) and have experience in teaching line. I have been out of work for some time due to personal reasons. What jobs can I get apart from teaching in private sectors. Can I get secretariat job as I am willing to do this kind of job.

28th March 2016, 09:18 PM
january2016

Default Re: Can I get Secretariat jobs in Private sector being a 40 years old M.Phil(English) postgraduate?

You have a lot many of educational course as well as degree done in your life time. Even you have teaching experience and what can bee more good than this. No issue how much time you were out of these field. You can again continue with the same energy and from the same stage because of your experience and the level of knowledge you can still performs more better than before.

Yes, you can get the secretariat job, but i will suggest you to continue with what you left at some point of time, because teaching is not only your job but also passion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?