14th January 2016, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Capgemini Off-Campus Drive for a trained Dot NET holder who has a gap of one year between 12th and B.Tech?

Sir,
I am a trained Dot NET holder. I want to attend Capgemini Off-Campus Drive. But I have a one year gap between my 12th and B.Tech. So, I am eligible to attend this Drive?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Capgemini on-campus drive for a candidate who has a gap in B.Tech?
  2. Am I eligible to attend CAPGEMINI on-campus interview with mentioned percentage if having gap of 3 years between B.Tech and M.Tech?
  3. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has a year gap after 12th?
  4. Can I attend Mahindra-Satyam On-Campus drive if having 2 years of gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  5. Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is one year gap between 11th and 12th standard allowed in CAPGEMINI?
  7. Qualification required to attend Capgemini Off-Campus Java Drive for an employee with 2 years experience?
  8. Is GD round available in Capgemini Off-Campus Drive for Finance and Accounts post?
  9. Eligibility to attend Cognizant Off-Campus Drive for a candidate having 2 years of gap between 10th and 12th?
  10. Eligibility to get job in CAPGEMINI for a candidate who has gap in his academics?
  11. Am I eligible to attend Infosys Off-Campus Drive having a gap of 2 years between 12th and B.Tech? Requirements to attend this Drive? -- [New]
  12. Is there any interview by CapeGemini in coming month for B.Tech graduate?
  13. Eligibility to attend Capgemini On-Campus Interview for a candidate with 62% in 10th, 80% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech?
  14. Expected salary of Service Desk post in Capgemini?
  15. Eligibility to attend Capgemini Off-Campus Interview for a candidate with 50% in 12th Science and 60% in B.E.?
  16. Eligibility to attend off campus drive at SRKR campus?
  17. Eligibility to attend Syntel On-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 72% in 10th, 58.45% in 12th and 59.8% in B.Tech?
  18. Can I get Joining Letter if got selected in L&T Infotech Off-Campus Drive but having a gap of 2 years after 12th?
17th January 2016, 12:11 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Capgemini Off-Campus Drive for a trained Dot NET holder who has a gap of one year between 12th and B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am a trained Dot NET holder. I want to attend Capgemini Off-Campus Drive. But I have a one year gap between my 12th and B.Tech. So, I am eligible to attend this Drive?
Yes, you are eligible for Capgemini recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Capegemini is,

Capegemini= 60%

You shouldn't have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Capegemini recruitment.

Selection process for Capegemini recruitment:-

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Personal interview
25th September 2018, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Capgemini Off-Campus Drive for a trained Dot NET holder who has a gap of one year between 12th and B.Tech?

Sir, I got 92 percentage in 10th and in inter 88, in graduation i got 87 but i have gap of one year after 10th standard now did i am eligible for cap Gemini drive??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?