4th November 2016, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Career opportunities after completing SSLC

Respected Sir, I have completed SSLC and now I want to continue with my studies. I want to know what course can I pursue after completing SSLC? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities in Mangalore after completing SSLC course?
  2. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc course? Which course should I pursue?
  3. Career opportunities after completing B.Com
  4. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.SC in Microbiology? What jobs can I get after completing the course?
  5. What are the career opportunities available after completing intermediate with 46% marks?
  6. Career opportunities after completing BBA
  7. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc and M.Sc Mathematics?
  8. What can I do after completing BBM course? What are the career opportunities available after completing BBM course?
  9. What are the career opportunities after completing B.Sc (Chemistry honors)?
  10. What is BA course? How can I pursue BA and what are the career opportunities available after completing the course?
  11. Which short term diploma certificate is good to better my career opportunities?
  12. What are the career opportunities after completing B.Pharmacy?
  13. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Pharmacy? Can I get a good job after completing B.Pharmacy?
  14. Career opportunities after completing B.Pharmacy
  15. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Commerce? -- [New]
  16. Which is a better career option between B.Ed or M.Sc after completing B.Sc? What are the career opportunities of Master Degree in Teaching field?
  17. Career opportunities after completing Pharmacology
  18. List of some career opportunities after completing HSC(science)? Should I try my career in mass media? -- [Most Discussed]
7th November 2016, 05:26 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Career opportunities after completing SSLC

Yes, you can pursue higher studies in same faculty what you have in SSLC, you cannot change it. If you had provided us your faculty, then would have informed you about the different courses. Take admission in degree college to pursue your study & select the college wisely.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?