16th January 2016, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure I need to follow for getting a software job?

Hi,
Now I am studying mca..I am doing my academic project.
i want to going to software job..after completion of my course i would like to learn .net course....is this useful to get job in an organisation..or else will i have to learn any course?

18th January 2016, 11:26 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure I need to follow for getting a software job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Now I am studying mca..I am doing my academic project.
i want to going to software job..after completion of my course i would like to learn .net course....is this useful to get job in an organisation..or else will i have to learn any course?
The aspirant has to search for companies which recruit and then apply online through their website. The aspirant must have scored good marks in graduation and school levels (at least 60% marks). For a job in software industry, the aspirant should have analytical and software development skills. The company calls you for a written test; the written test is like an aptitude test. After this you have to attend a technical interview, finally HR interview. You have to prepare well for the interviews like attending mock interviews and tests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?