29th September 2015, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Which software course is best to learn for EEE students to get a better software job?

Which software course is best to learn for EEE students to get a better software job? Will I be able to get the software job even if I am from EEE background? Can someone please guide me with the complete information on the same? Thank you!

30th September 2015, 08:21 AM
shushma143

Default Re: Which software course is best to learn for EEE students to get a better software job?

Hello friend...

Software course for EEE students to get a better software job

If you are interested in programming field that you have so many options.Its a very good step for your future.It will be an advantage for you.You can choose any language and technology which is very good in now these days.

If you want to learn programming language then java is a very good option for you.There is so much scope in java programming.So choose this one.It helps you to get a good job.

You have also many other options like .net,php.These languages are used in web applications.So its very good to have knowledge in these field now these days.
C and C++ languages are the basics languages of computer so it also helps you to get a job in software companies.

All the best
30th September 2015, 09:49 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which software course is best to learn for EEE students to get a better software job?

To get a software job Your academic Knowledge is more than enough. Since during your graduation you would have come across various Programming languages.

If you want to furnish more on these things then definitely you just select good coaching Institute for learning programming languages. Here I am providing you the important programming languages required to get a software job.

<> C,C++

<> JAVA

<> Data Base Management

<>Oracle

<> Unix etc.,
23rd April 2016, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir , I am a Eee student and i want to do software course but, i am unable to choose which should i do among Java and .net.
Please suggest something
6th June 2016, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Which software course is best to learn for EEE students to get a better software job?
31st August 2016, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Which software course is best to learn for CIVIL students to get a better software job?
1st September 2016, 02:24 PM
adityasingh89

If you are a novice then try to get training of 15 days to 45 days in any programming languages which are used for
web development like php, .net etc(Intermediate) or
database management system like SQL(Easiest)

If you have good logical ability, and you believe that you can do well in any situation, then try for training in
(These are toughest, but if you practice then you can do very well)
C++(this is not tough, but you need proper practice in this)
Java
Android
Python etc

Before all some languages are needed:
C & Data Structure(for basic)

Most no of jobs are available in SQL, .net, PHP.
High salary are paid in JAVA, Python, etc.
30th November 2016, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

I'm completed my B.tech in EEE. Which job is best suited for girls by eee.
3rd February 2017, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

sir i'm eee student. for over past 2 years i'm preparing for competitive exams but unfortunately i couldn't get any job. i'm good at logical ability.which software course is apt for me
22nd March 2017, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

I'm pursuing btech final year I' m intersted in. Core job so which course is helpful to get a job
24th January 2019, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.tech in 2012.after that I went gate coaching i didn't qualify, next I shifted to competitive exams like banking. Some reasons I couldn't study m.tech,what should I do? Can anyone suggest me about career?
20th June 2019, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

I have finished B.tech with eee worked as marketing engineer since 4.6 months, I want leave marketing
Customers payments delay, could you suggest any
Good carrier in software .
21st June 2019, 10:58 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

There are several technologies are based on following categories :

1. Web based projects.
2.Mobile based technology.
3.Database management techniques.

Then Programming languages we have you should know for technical skills are,
1. C and C++ concepts.
2. Java, J2EE , ASP. Net, Java script, sql, HTML
21st June 2019, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

I'm recently completed m.tech in the stream of power electronics and drives and I had 3 years work experience in electrical field but I want to do a job in software field plzz suggest which course is suitable for me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?