14th May 2015, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to attend Off-Campus Interview of many companies?

Hi Sir,
I'm from Andhra Pradesh pursuing B.Tech
in a Private college and I want to know that
what is the minimum percentage required
for attending off campus interviews
of most of the companies?

Related Questions:
  1. Is 1st semester taken in to consideration for the campus interview? Minimum average required to attend the interview?
  2. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Tech?
  3. How can I prepare to crack Infosys On-campus Interview? Percentage required in B.Tech to attend?
  4. AICTE has ordered to attend only one campus interview if many companies are visiting the college? Which one to attend among IBM and HCL campus interviews?
  5. How can I apply to companies(off-campus)? I've tried on websites like naukari and monster, but didn't get any interview call yet
  6. How does the IT companies calculate the students percentage in 12th, whether they consider only percentage in PCM or they consider over all percentage for their campus interview?
  7. How to attend campus and off-campus interview or walkin?
  8. What is the percentage criteria to attend Mahindra Satyam Off-Campus Interview?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech to attend HCL on-campus interview?
  10. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  11. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in B.Tech from NSIT college to be eligible for off campus placements?
  12. Am I eligible to attend iGATE on-campus interview with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  13. Percentage criteria to attend TCS off-campus interview?
  14. Minimum percentage required in btech to do MS in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Percentage criteria to attend Mahindra Satyam Off-Campus Interview?
  16. How many rounds are there in TCS Off-campus Interview? Percentage criteria to attend this interview?
  17. Will I get job in campus interview if I have less than 65% marks in 10th and 12th?
  18. Am I eligible for campus placement with 58% in B.Tech till 6th semester?
15th May 2015, 11:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to attend Off-Campus Interview of many companies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,
Eligibility criteria of Campus recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for software companies is 60%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for software company recruitment.
15th May 2015, 01:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to attend Off-Campus Interview of many companies?

The minimum percentage in b.tech course for eligibility in different companies depend on the concerned company for which you are appearing the off-campus drive. Usually for most of the companies it is 60℅ or above in the entire career , that is, tenth,twelfth and b.tech. However, some companies have fixed a higher percentage in the b.tech course like Wipro has 65℅ as the eligibility criteria.
15th May 2015, 03:59 PM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to attend Off-Campus Interview of many companies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,

The minimum Qualifying Percentage Required to attend off campus as well as on Campus drive organized by the companies are 60% throughout your 10th, 12th as well as Bachelor's degree. So, you need to prepare very hard for this and must secure more than 60% in your Bachelor's.
15th May 2015, 04:16 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Minimum percentage required to apply for off-campus and on-campus the candidate must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate throughout the academic career. There should be no backlogs at the time appearing for this examination. A maximum of two years of gap in studies is allowed with valid reason only.

If you are secured 60% marks in aggregate throughout the academic career then you are eligible to apply for Wipro, TCS, Aricent, Accenture and HCL. If you are secured 65% marks in aggregate, then you are eligible to apply for Infosys. If you are secured 70% marks in aggregate, then IBM, Microsoft, Google, CTS and oracle.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?