1st October 2015, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Percentage criteria to attend Infosys Off-Campus Drive in B.Tech course?

Hello Sir,
I am doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering. I want to know that what is the percentage eligibility for Infosys Off-Campus Interview in B.Tech? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to crack Infosys On-Campus Drive? Eligibility to attend for B.Tech student?
  2. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-campus drive for a candidate who has secured 60% in overall academics?
  3. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Tech?
  4. Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview in VIT?
  5. How can I prepare to crack Infosys On-campus Interview? Percentage required in B.Tech to attend?
  6. Should I attend Infosys Off-Campus Interview if selected in CTS through On-Campus Drive?
  7. How to calculate percentage for Graduation like B.Sc.?
  8. Am I eligible to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive if had 2 backlogs in B.Tech(Biotechnology)?
  9. How can I prepare to crack every rounds of Infosys On-Campus Drive?
  10. Age limit for placement in Infosys? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility criteria and percentage required in B.Tech to attend Infosys Off-Campus Interview?
  12. Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 88% in 10th, 71% in 12th and 63.9% till 7th semester of B.Tech?
  13. Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech?
  14. What I should having 69.6% in B.Tech rather required 70% for IBM Off campus?
  15. Eligibility to attend Infosys Pool Campus Interview with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  16. Am I eligible to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive if secured 88% in 10th, 71% in 12th and 63.9% in B.Tech?
  17. Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?
  18. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 73% in 10th, 61% in 12th and 67% in B.Tech?
16th October 2015, 09:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage criteria to attend Infosys Off-Campus Drive in B.Tech course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering. I want to know that what is the percentage eligibility for Infosys Off-Campus Interview in B.Tech? Please reply as soon as possible.
Infosys is a multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys recruitment is 65%. You should not have any pending backlogs. More than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?