6th March 2018, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become a Software Engineer in Deloitte for MCA postgraduate?

Hello, I have done MCA and now I want to join Deloitte as a Software Engineer. I would like to know that can I eligible to become a Software Engineer in this company?

10th April 2018, 10:20 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Software Engineer in Deloitte for MCA postgraduate?

Yes, as you have completed your post graduation in MCA, so you are eligible to apply for job as a software engineer in Deloitte. You should not have any pending backlogs at the time of applying and must have good knowledge in computer languages. You must have secured minimum 60% marks in all the semesters of your qualifying examination and also in 10th, 12th and graduation.
10th April 2018, 11:55 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Software Engineer in Deloitte for MCA postgraduate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to become Software Engineer in Deloitte:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to become Software Engineer in Deloitte. Here is the basic educational qualification required to be eligible,

<> Candidates must have completed their B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA in the following streams,
* Computer Science
* Information Technology
* Electrical Engineering
* Electronics Engineering..etc., from a recognized university.

<> Candidates who are done with B.Sc in Mathematics or Computer Science or Electronics or Statistics or Information Technology or BCA course are also eligible to apply for this recruitment.

<> You must not have any pending backlog in order to be eligible for this recruitment. You must have secured minimum 65% marks throughout the academics to be eligible. As you are done with MCA course, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.
31st October 2022, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

My 10th standard percentage is very low compared to 12th percentage
So will it affect anywhere in getting job ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?