29th March 2016, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become a Software Engineer in IBM for B.E. students?

Hello Everyone,
What is the eligibility criteria for B.E students to join IBM as a Software Engineer? Kindly let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Promotional activities available in IBM for Software Engineers?
  2. How can I become a Software Engineer in IBM being a MCA 5th semester student?
  3. Should i join CAPGEMINI as a Software Engineer or IBM as an Associate Technical Operator?
  4. Which are the companies offering internship? I am a computer science 3rd year student
  5. Salary package of a Software Engineer in IBM?
  6. Detailed information about IBM Off-Campus drive in Bangalore and Hyderabad for Software Engineer post?
  7. How many rounds are there in IBM Off-Campus drive for Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi and Noida?
  8. Salary of Associate System Engineer in IBM? Chances of selection for a Software Engineer with 4 years of experience?
  9. Eligibility to attend IBM Off-Campus Interview for Software Developer post?
  10. Good institutes to join after B.Com to become a software engineer?
  11. What are the career options for M.Tech in Digital Communication
  12. Am I eligible to apply for IBM Senior Software Engineer post if secured 65% in 10th, 89.63% in Diploma, 68% in B.Tech and 79.2% in M.E.?
  13. What kind of job can I get after finishing diploma in computer application
  14. Eligibility to become a Software Engineer in NASA for MCA student?
  15. How can I get job in Infosys, Accenture and IBM as a Software Developer? Required Eligibility criteria for this purpose? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the eligibility to become a software engineer?
  17. Career prospects of a Chemical Engineer who has selected as a Associate System Engineer in IBM?
  18. What procedure must I follow to be a software engineer after passing 10th?
31st March 2016, 08:00 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Software Engineer in IBM for B.E. students?

IBM is very well established and reputed company. For getting job in the IBM you must have to score at least 65% marks in your graduation. Also your graduation must be completed from any well recognized university/institute. You have to qualify the written test, technical mock interview and final HR interview to get the job latter from IBM. Good communication skill is must for getting job in IBM. Students having knowledge of C, C++ language are always preferred over others.
31st March 2016, 08:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for IBM Campus Recruitment Process:

The minimum eligibility criteria required for the post of Software Engineer is given below.

>> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or M.E/ M.Tech or MCA are eligible to apply for the post of Software Engineer recruitment.

>> Candidates who have completed Pharmacy and Fashion Technology are not eligible to apply.

>> The minimum percentage you must have secured in 10th, 12th Class and Graduation is "65% marks".

* Minimum Percentage Required - 65% marks in 10th Class
* Minimum Percentage Required - 65% marks in 12th Class
* Minimum Percentage Required - 65% marks in B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA
31st March 2016, 11:02 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria to become Software Engineer :

>> You should complete graduation in B.E/B.Tech with minimum 60% of marks from the recognized university.

>> You should have good communication and programming skills.

>> No pending backlogs at the time of Interview and certificate verification.
26th August 2016, 07:17 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

If you are interested in IBM, please go through the criteria details below

Eligibility criteria for IBM :

> you should have at least 60% marks throughout your academic career.
> make sure you don't have any active backlog during the recruitment process
> You should not have study gap of more than 2 years

In addition remember this is a global company, you must have excellent communication skill also
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?