20th August 2016, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

How to become an Air Hostess after B.Tech?

It is my childhood dream to be an air hostess and I am a final year B.Tech CSE student. How to proceed to achieve my dream?

21st August 2016, 01:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an Air Hostess after B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It is my childhood dream to be an air hostess and I am a final year B.Tech CSE student. How to proceed to achieve my dream?
The aspirant should apply to various airlines for the post of Air Hostess after B.Tech. The candidates should complete 12th or degree or diploma in hotel management. Being a B.Tech student, you can apply to the job. The candidate’s age limit within 19 years to 27 years and height should be 157 cm. The weight should be in proportion to height. The candidate should hold a valid passport and eyesight should be normal vision.

They must have good command over English language and should be unmarried. The above given are the requirements to become an Air Hostess. You can apply to the job through online. There are lots of training centers available for this purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?