14th February 2017, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

How to become an air hostess after BBM?

: I have done graduation from BBM IB. Can I become an air hostess. If yes, then how and where to apply. Please tell me the details along with the fees structure.

16th February 2017, 02:27 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an air hostess after BBM?

Yes, as you have completed graduation, so you are eligible to become an air hostess. But, make sure along with graduation you should also possess specialization in hotel management and tourism. Your age should be in between 18 to 25 years and should have a height of 157.5 cms. Normal eyesight is required and can wear lenses up to -2d. You should have good command over English and Hindi.

With the above eligibility you have to take admission in air hostess training institutes. At first you have to fill up the application form of the respective institute. Then you have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the institute. After qualifying the examination you have to appear for an interview followed by a GD round. Hence, if you are selected then you will be eligible to get admission and can become an air hostess after proper training.
16th February 2017, 04:54 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to become an air hostess after BBM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
: I have done graduation from BBM IB. Can I become an air hostess. If yes, then how and where to apply. Please tell me the details along with the fees structure.

To become an Air Hostess, you have to apply for it online. The job vacancy details can be seen in the job sites or in the Airline websites.
Those who have studied 10+2 are eligible for the post. Candidates should be at least 157 cm in height and weight should be in proportion to height. Candidates should be below 25 years and unmarried. Candidates should hold a valid passport. Candidate eyesight should be normal and should have good command over English and Hindi language. Candidate should have the pleasing personality to become an Air Hostess. The above given are the requirements to become an Air Hostess.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?