27th September 2015, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Software Tester? How to prepare for the Interview section?

Hello. i am RAJESH. I have completed B.Tech in ECE. But i was not good at academics and i just scored 60%. I want to know about becoming a Software Tester. Also need info about the interview preparation. Please tell me what to do.

27th September 2015, 11:17 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Software Tester? How to prepare for the Interview section?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello. i am RAJESH. I have completed B.Tech in ECE. But i was not good at academics and i just scored 60%. I want to know about becoming a Software Tester. Also need info about the interview preparation. Please tell me what to do.
A Software tester is the one who tests the code to make sure that the code runs in the way as it is needed to be run. The software dose not only need a developer it also needs a Tester in order to check it's components are working. To become a software tester there are many courses which are offered such as for knowing the tools for working on testing such as Automation testing and Manual Testing.

Apart from that you would need to know about the various testing techniques such as White Box testing, Black box testing, gray box testing and how these concepts work. During the interview they would check whether you have some knowledge on the basics of testing and for that you would need to study some concepts such as SQS, SQA, SDLC, Testing strategies, Test Plan.

If you know all these concepts then you would find easy in clearing the interview process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?