6th October 2016, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting a software job after completion of B.Com?

I completed b.com in the year now I'm pursuing M. B. A final year with finance and H. R specializations but right now I want to go for software side is it possible to go with oracle? Can you please guide me in the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for T.Y.Bcom after completion of 12th standard?
  2. Procedure followed to get a job in software industries after completion of B.Sc in Electronics?
  3. What is the procedure I need to follow for getting a software job?
  4. What is the procedure followed to get a job in software industry after completion of BA course?
  5. Procedure to apply for software engineering job after completion of BE with 60 percentage? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  6. Is it possible for me to get a software job after completion of EEE?
  7. Am I eligible to get a job after completion of software testing with 59.4% marks?
  8. Am I eligible to get software job after completion of BCA course?
  9. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of ECE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible to get a software job right after completion of software graduation course?
  11. What is the procedure followed to get a software job after B.Com?
  12. List of best software companies in Punjab to get a job after completion of B.Tech Computer Science?
  13. How to get a good software job in a good software company right after completion of B.Tech course?
  14. Am I eligible to go for software engineering job after completion of TYB.Com?
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting a software job after completion of B.Com?
  16. Will I end up taking up the same software job after completion of M.Sc Software engineering course which I can take after B.E?
  17. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of diploma in ECE with B.Tech?
  18. Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of B.Tech CSE 3rd year?
11th October 2016, 01:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting a software job after completion of B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed b.com in the year now I'm pursuing M. B. A final year with finance and H. R specializations but right now I want to go for software side is it possible to go with oracle? Can you please guide me in the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

Sorry, it is very difficult to get a software job after completion of B.Com. The Commerce graduation and software programming are two different areas of studies, so it is not possible to get a job after completion of B.Com. So you have to study MCA to pursue your career in the software profession. The candidates with MCA qualification will be considered for software jobs in various organizations. The programming skills will be tested in the interview process. Studying of MCA is one of the best options to get a software job for B.Com graduates.
11th October 2016, 03:25 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting a software job after completion of B.Com?

After completion of your B.Com it is quite difficult to avail a software job as there is no such field of study in B.Com. You can however get some knowledge about coding and other programming by learning those courses from a recognized Institute and then ca apply for job in various IT companies, you might then stand a chance to avail the job post with the degree you would be having and definitely upon the knowledge you have .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?