19th April 2016, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack written test of Infosys Interview for Associate Software Engineer post?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have an Interview in Infosys for Associate Software Engineer post. Kindly tell me how to prepare for the written test of Infosys Interview? Please help me out.

Related Questions:
  1. Job profile of Associate Software Engineer in Infosys?
  2. Detailed information about job profile of Associate Software Engineer in Infosys?
  3. How can I crack Aptitude Test of HCL Associate Software Engineer Drive?
  4. Eligibility to attend Accenture Associate Software Engineer Interview?
  5. What kind of questions are asked in Accenture Interview for Associate Software Engineer post?
  6. How can I prepare to crack Infosys Interview? Salary allotted by Infosys?
  7. Details of Written test and HR Interview of Infosys? How to prepare for them?
  8. How many rounds are available in TCS On-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post? How to prepare for this Drive?
  9. Salary structure of Associate Software Engineer post in Accenture, Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What kind of questions are asked in Financial Software and Systems written test for Technical Associate post?
  11. How can I prepare to crack KPCL written exam being a B.Tech Agricultural Engineer? Tips to prepare for Interview?
  12. How can I prepare to crack Infosys On-campus Interview? Percentage required in B.Tech to attend?
  13. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  14. Is it tough to crack Aptitude Test of Cognizant Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer post?
  15. Detailed information about HCL Technologies On-Campus Interview for Associate Engineer post?
  16. Previous year papers of iGate
  17. GD topics available to prepare for HCL Technologies Associate Software Engineer On-Campus Drive?
  18. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude Test of Virtusa Associate Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
22nd April 2016, 08:49 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack written test of Infosys Interview for Associate Software Engineer post?

Preparation tips for Infosys recruitment drive:

- Have rigorous practice of aptitude questions. Books from RS Agarwal and Arun Sharma. The key to crack Infosys written test is speed with accuracy. The questions will not be tough but you need to have prior good practice to solve the questions within the given time limit.

- You need to practice verbal ability questions a lot since Infosys stresses on this section and the time limit is less than one minute per question. Practice questions online to increase computer reading speed.

- For interview round, prepare your domain well especially the fundamentals and the training and internship undertaken by you along with project if any undertaken.
- Along with this, have basic knowledge of IT and you should know programming well. Also prepare well with answers to common HR questions.
26th April 2016, 08:07 PM
january2016

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack written test of Infosys Interview for Associate Software Engineer post?

Associate software engineer is nothing but the post of trainee for the fresher's student. So, you need not to worry they will ask you all the question that you have studied throughout your engineering curriculum.

make sure to brush up all the concepts of your engineering and do not forget to study all your core subjects.
Since, you will be applying for he post of Associate software engineer so, you must have approach on the following programming languages:

1. Core java.
2. MySQL
3. C
4. C++
5. HTML
6. CSS
7. JavaScript.

** If you have approach on these languages than you will be surely hired by Infosys.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?