13th December 2015, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

How to contact colleges for Campus Interviews being a HR recruiter?

Hello Sir/Mam,
I am Ravi Chourasiya, HR at Node Softech Pvt. Ltd. Our company provide Campus in colleges. I have many recruitment for IT, Mechanical, CS, EC and EE candidates. I want to know whats the procedure and how to contact to many colleges in Delhi?
With Regards-
Ravi Chourasiya

26th December 2015, 06:26 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: How to contact colleges for Campus Interviews being a HR recruiter?

Being HR you must be having large network i guess. but, in order to bring more colleges in a pool you need to invite them formally through e-mail. In rested colleges will reply you for sure. You can also check with consultancy. These days, these consultancy are worth for start-up companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?