31st December 2016, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

How to get a good salary after MBA degree?

Hi, we have group of 4 members who are willing to do MBA course in abroad London.
We have a question that is BBM stable degree or BE because we people have opted for "science" for 12th std. That time we felt engineering is tough and couldn't complete the course. Again my friends have decided to opt for BE. I am in a confusion? What to do? My aim is to become a MBA graduate to get more salary but the path I am choosing is good or bad? Please do reply.

31st December 2016, 05:20 PM
Sam James

Default Re: How to get a good salary after MBA degree?

If you are planning to study MBA and stay in marketing field then BBM + MBA is the best combination. But if you want to move to the technical side companies then you can opt for BE + MBA. The latter will have additional benefits that you will get more exposure and knowledge in multiple domains and in job market it is in higher demand.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?