29th December 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

How can I study my UG along with my ongoing job?

Dear Sir, I had completed my diploma in mechanical. I want to study UG course. But I'm working in a foundry. So, I can't able to do part time course. Give me any idea to complete my degree even in arts also. If arts means which course is suitable for me.

29th December 2016, 10:50 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I study my UG along with my ongoing job?

It's very good to see that you want to complete your graduation along with your job. Well, you can do it through distance education and you can get your degree not only in arts but in any stream you want to do. These are some universities in which you can take admission for distance mode education :
1. IGNOU
2. YCMOU
3. NALANDA OPEN UNIVERSITY
4. VMOU

Thanks
30th December 2016, 11:25 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I had completed my diploma in mechanical. I want to study UG course. But I'm working in a foundry. So, I can't able to do part time course. Give me any idea to complete my degree even in arts also. If arts means which course is suitable for me.

You can study the UG course either through evening college (part time) or through correspondence mode. There are various courses are available in evening or correspondence mode. You can choose any of the course in which you have more interest. For example if you like history then you can choose BA History course through correspondence. The course is available in various universities in correspondence mode. It is not necessary to attend the classes; you can only appear for the examinations. The course materials will be provided by the university. The above given are the options available to study UG along with your job.
31st December 2016, 05:27 PM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There is BTech evening course or batch in government colleges. You can check the prospectus of current engineering entrance exam. Apply for entrance exam and specify evening batch with lateral entry since you are already Mechanical diploma holder.
For arts UG you can join any open university which is valid like IGNOU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?