21st March 2017, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I make a career in IT industry being 32 years old lecturer?

I’m 32 years old. I have done BE and ME after that I do job engineering college as a lecturer, but now I want make career in IT industry, is that possible? I want to do some course for enter in IT industry, which course is good to get job.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become a Lecturer/Professor after 10 Years of Industry experience?
  2. What should I study in Abroad to make career in Film Industry?
  3. What should I do after completing B.A?
  4. How to make a career in Navy/Shipping industry after doing ETC? How do I get CDC?
  5. Am I eligible for lecturer position having 5 years experience in corporate training after MBA?
  6. Which courses should I do after B.E in ECE to make a career in software industry?
  7. How to make a career Tourism Industry? Course and Colleges?
  8. How may I resume my career after marriage? I've completed MCA and got an experience in lecturer for about 11 years
  9. Which software course is suitable to make my career in banking or financial industry?
  10. Can I do Ph.D in Computer Science after 7 years of software development experience?
  11. Required qualification to be a Hindi lecturer?
  12. Is shifting career from one field to another, good for future prospective? I worked in media industry for 6 years but now am dissatisfied with my job
  13. Am I eligible to appear for B.Ed exam? I have completing B.E in electronics and instrumentation with 6 years of IT experience in reputed IT company
  14. Universities for Ph.D English with eligibility criteria of 50% marks? will M.Phil degree help in direct admission to Ph.D?
  15. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to make a career after M.Tech in industry? Which institute to go for?
  17. How to make a Lecturership career in Sociology field?
  18. How can I pursue Ph.D in Computer Science being a candidate having completed MCA course and with 3 years of experience as Computer Teacher and another 3 years in Industry?
22nd March 2017, 10:09 AM
EngineerSolution

Default Re: Can I make a career in IT industry being 32 years old lecturer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I’m 32 years old. I have done BE and ME after that I do job engineering college as a lecturer, but now I want make career in IT industry, is that possible? I want to do some course for enter in IT industry, which course is good to get job.
If you are from Computer Science and engineering field then you can join IT companies in their training department. All IT giants will have their own training facility available to prepare there entry level employees. You can join there and shape the future of engineers. The level of education in a corporate university will be different from that of an academic institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?