24th November 2015, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Can i get job on Diploma basis without graduation?

I have done Diploma in Library Science from Govt. Polytechnic UP after completing my Intermediate. I want to know if i can do job on my Diploma basis?

24th November 2015, 04:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get job on Diploma basis without graduation?

If there are jobs which suit your diploma then surely you can apply for it. In private sector you can get job based on your performance in the interview and CV. Therefore, just try to appear for interviews and if you are good enough then you will get job surely.

There are many libraries and there should be requirements for librarians. You can definitely try for job in top libraries.
24th November 2015, 06:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get job on Diploma basis without doing Graduation course. But, there are very less number of jobs that you can find after completion of your Diploma course. Most of the jobs in Private and Public sector companies requires Graduation degree as the minimum educational qualification. So, I suggest you to pursue Graduation course after completion of your three years Diploma course to find good job opportunities in both private and Public sector companies.
24th November 2015, 08:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done Diploma in Library Science from Govt. Polytechnic UP after completing my Intermediate. I want to know if i can do job on my Diploma basis?
Yes, you can get jobs after completion of diploma course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard or diploma course are eligible for LDC, 10+2 level exam.

But your age should be in between 18 to 27 years. Age relaxation is provided as per government rule for reserved category candidates.
25th November 2015, 07:48 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am happy to say you that you can definitely get job on the basis of Diploma which you have done.
The candidates those have completed Diploma can get jobs according to their requirements in different fields.
You have done Diploma in Library Science, there are many vacancies of Librarian. You can apply for the jobs based on your Diploma qualification. There will be an interview, clearing which you can get the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?