6th January 2017, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

How to make career in a good foreign company after Metallurgical Engineering? List of companies for it?

Hello sir, I have completed Metallurgical Engineering and not placed in campus selection. Please tell me how to make my career in a good company of foreign? List of companies for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Do girls have any scope in Metallurgical Engineering? Colleges offering Metallugical Engineering? Is it a good course?
  2. Which companies offer Summer Internship Programmes for B.Tech Metallurgical engineering 2nd year?
  3. Core companies which offer recruitment to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) student?
  4. How to get a job on Shipboard for a Deck Cadet Post? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of eligible software companies to apply after completion of MCA with 80 percentage marks?
  6. How much salary I can get after completion of Metallurgical and Material Engineering from IIT Roorkee? List of core companies?
  7. How many companies hire students of metallurgical engineering?
  8. List of companies offering summer internship in Hyderabad for Metallurgical and Materials Engineering?
  9. How to make my career in foreign languages after passing graduation in B.Com
  10. List of industries which offer 8 weeks Summer Internship program to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) student
  11. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in companies while doing Metallurgical engineering in IIT BHU, Varanasi?
  12. What are the government jobs available for Metallurgy engineer?
  13. List of software companies which allows recruitment of candidates with less than 60% marks in studies?
  14. List of core companies for mechanical engineering core jobs -- [New]
  15. Can I get a job after completing B.Tech CSE with below 60%?
  16. List of companies offering Summer Training to Mechanical student in Delhi? Is it chargeable?
  17. List of companies which provides internship for third year Metallurgical student?
  18. What are the vacant seats in PSU Job metallurgy?
7th April 2023, 05:55 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: How to make career in a good foreign company after Metallurgical Engineering? List of companies for it?

To make a career in a good foreign company after completing Metallurgical Engineering, here are some steps you can follow:

1. Gain work experience: Try to gain some work experience in the field of metallurgical engineering by working in a local company or doing an internship. This will help you gain practical knowledge and make you more employable.

2. Improve your language skills: If you want to work in a foreign company, it is essential to have good communication skills in the language spoken in that country. So, try to improve your language skills by taking language courses or practicing with native speakers.

3. Apply for jobs: Look for job opportunities in foreign companies that require metallurgical engineers. You can search for jobs on job portals, company websites, or through recruitment agencies.

4. Build your network: Networking is essential to find job opportunities in foreign companies. So, try to build your network by attending industry events, joining professional organizations, and connecting with people on social media.

5. Prepare for interviews: Once you get an interview call, prepare well for it. Research the company, understand their business, and be ready to answer technical questions related to metallurgical engineering.

Some of the top foreign companies that hire metallurgical engineers are:

1. ArcelorMittal
2. Rio Tinto
3. BHP Billiton
4. Tata Steel
5. Glencore
6. Vale
7. Anglo American
8. Freeport-McMoRan
9. Barrick Gold
10. Newmont Mining

These companies are based in different countries such as the United States, Canada, Australia, Brazil, and the United Kingdom.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?