9th September 2016, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare impressive resume for the job interview?

Hello,

I would like to know the details of how to prepare the resume for job interview and some tips on how it can be made more impressive ? Can you please provide me the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer soon!

11th September 2016, 09:57 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare impressive resume for the job interview?

In order to prepare a good and impressive resume, you should be brief enough about the goals and objectives stating it clearly.

Decorate your resume nicely with all your achievements and academic career and also your co-curricular activities.

Decorating your resume doesn't means that you have to colour it, but it should be made it in such a way that it attracts the HR/interviewer. It should contain each and every details of yours.

During the interview be good in your communication skills, be confident, dress well and if you keep these in mind, I am sure you will crack the interview.

To help you further, I have attached a sample resume, Please have a look at it.
Attached Files
File Type: docx CURRICULUM VITAE.docx(15.8 KB, 6 views)
11th September 2016, 09:59 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare impressive resume for the job interview?

In order to prepare a good and impressive resume, you should be brief enough about the goals and objectives stating it clearly.

Decorate your resume nicely with all your achievements and academic career and also your co-curricular activities.

Decorating your resume doesn't means that you have to colour it, but it should be made it in such a way that it attracts the HR/interviewer. It should contain each and every details of yours.

During the interview be good in your communication skills, be confident, dress well and if you keep these in mind, I am sure you will crack the interview.

To help you further, I have attached a sample resume, Please have a look at it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?