23rd April 2016, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for the software job HR interview? What are the questions asked for candidates from non core?

What the HRs of software companies will expect from the students of other department????????In what aspect they ll ask questions and how to answer them????????? Can you please guide me in the preparation to get the job? Please help me with the complete details.

23rd April 2016, 01:20 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for the software job HR interview? What are the questions asked for candidates from non core?

The expectations in the HR round are :-

- Right Attitude
- Good Communication skill

There is no problem whether you are from the core field or non-core field. Since you have cleared the technical interview round, so you know the requirements which the company is seeking. Hence they will test your attitude and communication skill as to whether you are fit for the professional world or not. Usually the interview starts with Tell me about yourself. Your answer to this question will pave the road further in the interview. Apart from this, you should also prepare the common HR questions like - Strengths, weaknesses, why should I hire you, Why you want to come in IT field, Ask me some questions, etc.
26th April 2016, 08:13 PM
IQ14

Default Re: How to prepare for the software job HR interview? What are the questions asked for candidates from non core?

HR means Human Resource. In this round the interviewer just want to know the presence of your mind. Your skills, your attitude towards the life or work.
In HR round they generally asked the following questions like-
Tell me about yourself.
Why should we hire you?
What are your strengths and weakness?
Why do you want to work at our company?
What is the difference between confidence and over confidence?
Can you work under pressure?

All these questions are asked to check your mentality, your presence of mind.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?