24th June 2016, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

How to register in 36th Aryan Job Fair being a Computer Science graduate?

Dear Sir,
I am a B.Sc graduate in Computer Science. I want to register in 36th Aryan Job Fair of Chandigarh. May I know how do I register in this job fair? Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend 36th Aryan Job Fair, Chandigarh for a B.Tech graduate of Assam?
  2. How many companies will participate in 36th Aryan Job Fair? Can I get job being a B.A.(Economics) graduate?
  3. When Job Fair of Aryans Group of College will be held? For how many days job fair will be available?
  4. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered?
  5. Top 10 Companies for Off-Campus placements in 2011? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get updated about latest job openings for Computer Science Graduate?
  7. Can I do MSc Computer Science in private after graduating in computer science?
  8. In which companies can I get a job after graduating from BSc Computer Science?
  9. How can a computer science graduate with 5 year experience get a government job?
  10. Job opportunities in Indian Forest Service for B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) student?
  11. Job opportunities for B.Com(Computer Science) graduate in Hyderabad?
  12. Which course is better in between Information Technology and Computer Science Engineering from job and salary point of view? -- [New]
  13. Can I study Forensic Science being a Computer Science graduate?
  14. How can I purse my higher education without leaving my job?
  15. Can I study M.Sc(Computer Science) in IGNOU without attending classes being a Maths graduate?
  16. What I need to do to get registered for PhD in Computer Science? Which UGC recognized universities I can register with?
  17. Can a B.Tech computer science graduate appear the ISTQB certification exam?
  18. How can I apply for MSc computers in JNTU this year if I have BCA background?
26th June 2016, 10:36 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to register in 36th Aryan Job Fair being a Computer Science graduate?

36th Aryan Job fair is going to be organized on 30th june 2016 at New Public School, Chandigarh. You have done B.Sc degree in Computer Science discipline. You are interested to know about the procedure to register for this job fair.

Steps you have to follow:

>>Visit to the official website of Aryan group of colleges ‘www.aryans.edu.in’

>>Click ‘link to register for 36th Aryan job fair’.

>>Fill the details in the application form.

>>After Submitting the form, your Entry Pass will be generated automatically.

>>Take a printout of Entry pass and bring it along with you as it is mandatory for your participation.

>>If you are interested to know about the full details of the companies participating in the job fair, salary offered by them etc then you can go through the list of companies of 36th Aryan job fair in below attachment.

Link to apply:http://www.aryans.edu.in/job-fest.php
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 36th aryan job fest - list of companies.pdf(84.0 KB, 9 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?