31st July 2014, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

How to start my own business? What business a mechanical engineer can do?

How to start my own business and what business i have to start and am an mechanical engineer

3rd November 2015, 11:57 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to start my own business? What business a mechanical engineer can do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to start my own business and what business i have to start and am an mechanical engineer

You can start own business after some experience in the trade and with some money.

You should learn the business you want to do, for that you have to work for few years.

After you understand the ups and downs in it you can proceed further.

Being a mechanical engineer you can do a business in your line itself or in any other line.

The interest and the dedication are very important to do the business.

Please find which is more interesting business for you and you can learn the trade and then start the business.

Apart from this you can get information and advice from the State Government SME council or bureau,
they will guide you which business is profitable, the capital required to start and the marketing areas.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?