3rd December 2015, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits I will get during On-Campus Drives being an SC student?

Hello Everyone,
I am an SC student of B.Tech final semester. I have an On-Campus Drive. So, I want to know that as I am an SC student what benefits I can get during my Drive?

28th December 2015, 10:56 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits I will get during On-Campus Drives being an SC student?

There are no caste distinction or reservation in on-campus recruitment drives of the companies. There is no caste reservation in the private companies so you will not get any benefit on account of your caste in the online recruitment drive. The companies recruit only on the merit of the candidates and not on the basis of caste, creed, religion, color, etc.
29th February 2016, 11:35 PM
monikasiri

Default Re: What are the benefits I will get during On-Campus Drives being an SC student?

None of the private sector companies recruit employees by categories.So,no categories are considered to recruit the employees in the companies.Even on the off campus or in on-campus Drives,you will not have any special reservation for jobs.

If you are applying for Government jobs,then you can get reservation in job recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?