9th January 2017, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

How to get cloud software engineer job after completion of B.Tech?

Dear Sir/Mam, I am completing B.Tech this year and I want the Cloud software engineer job. So, can you please give me the details on what steps which I need to follow? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon on this. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Cloud software engineer job after completion of B.Tech ECE?
  2. What should I do to become a software engineer after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  3. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of diploma in ECE with B.Tech?
  4. How to become a software engineer after completion of SSC with 75% marks?
  5. What kind of jobs are available in TCS for Computer Science postgraduate?
  6. What are the possibilities of getting a good software company job after completion of MCA course?
  7. What should I do after completion of 12th to become an software engineer?
  8. Is it possible to get the software engineer job after completion of diploma in electronics and communication engineering? -- [New]
  9. Expected salary as a Software Engineer after completion of MBA?
  10. Chances of getting a job as Software Engineer in Kerala or else where? Salary and job profile?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for getting a job as a software engineer in software companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I become a Software Engineer after completion of Engineering Diploma course?
  13. Isn't it better to study MCA after B.Sc computers? Aren't there IT job opportunities available after MCA?
  14. Job in Air force as a Software engineer after working in a CMM as a Software engineer?
  15. What are the software jobs I can take after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  16. Job description of System Engineer in Deloitte? Is it equivalent to Software Engineer post?
  17. Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of BCA course?
  18. How to become a software engineer after completion of 12th standard?
13th January 2017, 07:25 PM
eSolution
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to get cloud software engineer job after completion of B.Tech?

Cloud is one of the hottest technology in the market for storage. If you are a software engineer and wants to build your career in cloud then take a course of cloud computing from a certified institution. After that search for the job, give interviews and grab it.
You should have the knowledge of java language for learning cloud.
14th January 2017, 03:53 PM
hardwellonair

Default Re: How to get cloud software engineer job after completion of B.Tech?

Hi,
Cloud Computing and various other things such as Big Data are booming the revolution in IT sector nowadays.
As you said yourself that you`re doing B.tech so i am assuming that you`re doing with computer science as major.
So after completing B.Tech you will need to apply for various test and interviews which are different for differnet companies.
Some conduct only interview and some conduct Test and Interview both.
So in order to get into a good IT giant such as Cisco or Sun Microsystems just study hard and study accordingly.
Hope thi helps!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?