6th October 2016, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Which all courses I can do to get prepared for getting a job in software company?

Which all courses I can do to get prepared for getting a job in software company? Can you please give me the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can list me the complete information on the courses which I can take up next soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the qualifications required to get a job in software company?
  2. What are the various courses I can do after completion of my degree to get a job in software company?
  3. What are the short term courses available which I can take to get the software job after completion of B.E EEE?
  4. Can I do Software related courses if working in IBM after completing B.Tech(E&TC) and Software Testing course? What should I do if doesn't get permission?
  5. What are basic needs to get job software company like TCS?
  6. Is Geometrics Company best Software company to get a job? Steps to get selected for job? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to get a job in any Software company after scoring 83% in Diploma and 62% marks in BE?
  8. Can I get a job in software company after completion of B.Tech in ECE and experience in electronics related company?
  9. How to get a job in software industry after completion of B.Sc Computer Science for 5 years?
  10. Which are the necessary courses to learn to join the software company? I am doing B.Tech in Electronics and communication
  11. Which is the best software course to pursue after B.Tech for getting a good job in IT Company?
  12. Can I still get a job in any software company?
  13. Which are the courses to get in IT software company?
  14. How to get a job in software company after completing B.Com?
  15. Am I eligible to get a job in software company after scoring 59.3% marks in BE?
  16. Courses which I should do to get placed in a good software company? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of software courses to do after EEE for getting a software job?
  18. For which post do the software companies hire diploma holders? Currently I am working in telecom networking company but not interested in job. Should I quite this or complete my year?
10th October 2016, 03:09 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all courses I can do to get prepared for getting a job in software company?

Getting a job in software companies is not that easy. You should be well equipped with proper knowledge about the software's and the job profile.

In order to get a job in software companies you can opt for the following courses which could lead you to better career opportunities:

> Java.

> PHP.

> Web Application.

> Tally.

> Corel Draw.

> C, C++.

> .Net.

> Asp.Net.

> CCNA.

> J2EE etc.
11th October 2016, 03:34 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all courses I can do to get prepared for getting a job in software company?

There are various courses you could opt for from a recognized Institute if you wish to move up your ladder ahead in software companies, the more qualification you have , the better it will be for your own future.

Below, I have mentioned the names of some of the courses you could opt for;

> JAVA.

> C++.

> Advanced JAVA.

> Tally ERP9, etc.
13th October 2016, 12:10 AM
Sam James

Thumbs up Re: Which all courses I can do to get prepared for getting a job in software company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which all courses I can do to get prepared for getting a job in software company? Can you please give me the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can list me the complete information on the courses which I can take up next soon? Thank you!
For software jobs the basic qualification is a graduation in any fields related to IT, such as engineering and science degrees. Analytical skills as well as mathematical ability should be improved since it is given as a criteria in recruitment. In addition you can study value added certifications such as: Java, .Net, PHP web development, Android App development etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?