19th April 2017, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to get job in KCCL Plastic Ltd for Diploma in Plastic engineering holder? Branches of this company in India?

Hello sir, I am Diploma in Plastic engineering holder and want tot get job in KCCL Plastic Ltd. Please tell me what are the requirements for it? Branches of this company in India?

Related Questions:
  1. Government job in plastic sector after completing diploma in Plastic tech?
  2. How to get a job in plastic cmopany in Maharashtra
  3. Current job openings in government sector for plastic diploma holder?
  4. Government job plastic sector after diploma in Plastic mould technology?
  5. How to get a government job in plastic field after completing diploma in plastic technology from CIPET Bhopal
  6. What is the scope of doing diploma in plastic engineering?
  7. What are the current job openings in government sector for plastic diploma holders?
  8. Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma holder in Plastic Technology?
  9. How can my dad get a job having 10 years of experience in plastic industry?
  10. Eligibility to get into 2nd year plastic engineering diploma in Nashik after completing ITI coe and HSC?
  11. What are the various government job available in plastic field?
  12. How to get a government job after passing diploma in plastic technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I pursue BE in Polymer Technology after completing 12+Diploma in Plastic Engineering?
  14. List of the further courses with institutes offering admission through entrance exam for diploma holder in Plastic Technology?
  15. Can I get a job after doing diploma in plastic technology?
  16. Is Diploma in Plastic Technology equivalent to Diploma in Chemical?
  17. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E. Mechanical being a Diploma holder in Plastic Mould Technology? List of colleges in Chennai?
  18. In which engineering institute can I take admission after completing plastic engineering diploma?
2nd June 2017, 03:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get job in KCCL Plastic Ltd for Diploma in Plastic engineering holder? Branches of this company in India?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible for getting job in KCCL Plastic Ltd with Diploma in Plastic Engineering qualification. Yes, there is a certain recruitment criteria in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> In general, candidates from B.E/ B.Tech in Plastic Engineering only are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> As per my knowledge, Diploma background candidates are not eligible to apply. If Even though Diploma candidates are eligible, they must have minimum 2 to 3 years of working experience.

>> Based on the above said criteria, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to get job in this company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?