3rd March 2018, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 10th, 12th and B.Tech to attend Infosys Pool Campus Drive?

Sir, I want to know that what percentage is required in 10th, 12th and B.Tech for attending interview of Infosys Pool Campus? I am studying in B.Tech IT in final semester. So, I want to attend this pool interview, kindly tell me about the percentage criteria in all academics.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Infosys Pool Campus Interview with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria to attend Infosys on campus interview?
  3. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-Campus Drive for a candidate with 74.45% in 10th, 60.66% in 12th and 69.84% in B.E.(ECE)?
  4. Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 88% in 10th, 71% in 12th and 63.9% till 7th semester of B.Tech?
  5. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 73% in 10th, 61% in 12th and 67% in B.Tech?
  6. Detailed information and last date to apply for Infosys Pool Campus Drive organized by Anna University? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive if secured 88% in 10th, 71% in 12th and 63.9% in B.Tech?
  8. Am I eligible to attend Infosys Pool Campus Drive organizes by TNSLPP for B.Tech(EEE) student of Coimbatore? Is there any registration fee to apply?
  9. How can I apply for Infosys Pool Campus Drive organized by Anna University?
  10. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-campus drive for a candidate who has secured 60% in overall academics?
  11. Am I eligible to attend Infosys Pool Campus in Anna University being an outside candidate?
  12. Percentage criteria to attend Infosys Off-Campus Drive in B.Tech course?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to attend Accenture and Wipro Off-Campus Drives? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview if secured 60% in 12th and 59.6% in 10th?
  15. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Tech?
  16. Should I have to wait for 6 months to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive if rejected in On-Campus?
  17. How can I prepare to crack Infosys On-campus Interview? Percentage required in B.Tech to attend?
  18. How can I prepare to crack Infosys On-Campus Drive? Eligibility to attend for B.Tech student?
22nd March 2018, 09:06 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th, 12th and B.Tech to attend Infosys Pool Campus Drive?

In order to appear for Infosys Pool Campus Drive, you should have completed your 10th, 12th and bachelor's degree with more than 60% marks from recognized bodies. Candidates having backlogs will not be entertained. The age of the candidate should be in between 18 to 25 years. The selection of the candidates depends upon the performance in the written examination followed by technical interview and personal interview.
23rd March 2018, 04:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th, 12th and B.Tech to attend Infosys Pool Campus Drive?

For Infosys campus drive, you need to have 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard and 70% marks in your engineering degree. There is no relaxation of any kind.

Selection will be based in merit through interview conducted by the company. There will be HR and Technical interview to select the best candidate.
23rd March 2018, 08:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Percentage required in 10th, 12th and B.Tech to attend Infosys Pool Campus Drive:

You are required to meet the below mentioned percentage criteria in order to be eligible.

>> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.E in ECE, EEE, Civil, IT, CSE..etc., from a recognized university.

>> Candidates who are done with MCA with BSc or M.Sc in Information Technology/ Computer Science are also eligible to apply.

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, the minimum percentage criteria required is as follows.
* In 10th Class - 60% marks
* In 12th Class - 60% marks
* In B.E/ B.Tech/ Qualifying Exam - 60% marks

>> You must not have any pending backlogs in order to be eligible. Candidates who are done with their Graduation in 2017 or 2018 are eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?