7th December 2016, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

What are the core company jobs I can apply after completion of B.E Electronics and Telecommunication?

Hi friends, I want a core company job in electronics and telecommunication after BE. Now I'm in last year. I have 60 marks in 10th & engineer but not in the 12th so I have no job opportunity? If yes, then where which private company? Please give me my quests answer.

Related Questions:
  1. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  2. What should I do to get a job easily in any electronics core company?
  3. Core industry jobs after completion of ME Applied Electronics
  4. How can I apply for jobs in core companies after completing engineering in electronics branch? What course should I study that may prove beneficial for the same?
  5. How to get a government job after completing B.E in electronics and telecommunication
  6. Can I get a job in core company of electronics and communication after scoring 52.03%?
  7. Can I join in Software Company if I do M.Tech in Electronics?
  8. What should I do to get a job after completion of electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to get a job in core companies after completion of EEE with 75% marks?
  10. Can I go for any job after passing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  11. Age limit to apply for Government Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to apply for core companies after completion of mechanical engineering with 6.6 CGPA?
  13. Which branch is good between E&TC and industrial engg
  14. Am I eligible to apply for loco pilot after completion of diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  15. How can I apply in core electronics companies for summer training?
  16. Which stream of engineering is best among CS, IT and E&T? What is it's scope in India? -- [New]
  17. Can I apply for job after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  18. Am I eligible to get core jobs in ECE after completion of the course with 67 percentage marks?
12th December 2016, 08:06 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the core company jobs I can apply after completion of B.E Electronics and Telecommunication?

List of Core companies for Electronics and Telecommunication Candidates:

>> NTPC

>> GAIL

>> ONGC

>> HPCL

>> DRDO

>> IOCL

>> SAIL

>> Tata Motors

>> Siemens

>> BEL

>> BSNL

>> HAL

>> Electronics Corporation of India

>> Intel

>> Qualcomm

>> CISCO

>> Broadcom

>> CISCO Networking

>> Motorola

>> Samsung

>> Dell India

>> Aircel

>> Honeywell
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?