9th October 2016, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to be appointed as trainee in companies?

I was completed BE MECHANICAL with 65% in june. I am looking for job but every company require reference in company and experience. therefore I wanted to get aprentis training in your company.so what kind of procedure to get aprentis in your company?

11th October 2016, 04:48 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to be appointed as trainee in companies?

This is not always true that the company need any of the reference. If you are a fresher and you are looking for the job then most of the company will need your talent and not the reference.

Reference is a plus point for the candidate and noting more. So, in order to go for the apprenticeship it will be more good for you to upload your resume over a job finding portal from where you will get transparency to lot of HR with your current technical skills.

So, just prepare fresh resume of your and upload it over job portal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?