7th July 2017, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get a bank job after 12th class?

Hi, this is Neha Sharma. I got 62.54% in 12th class. I am interested in doing job of bank. So, please tell me suitable and vacant job for me. As soon as possible

8th July 2017, 12:27 AM
SahnawazExpert
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to get a bank job after 12th class?

There are few exams conducted by SSC (Staff Selection Commission) which are for banks group C or D which you can get to know from employment gazette/newspaper. These exams happens once a year so follow these newspaper regularly.
8th July 2017, 10:57 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

After completing 12th standard you can get jobs in banks, but only for clerk's position where the designation and salary both are low. You can opt for higher studies like earning a bachelor's degree from a recognized university. After completing that you can apply for IBPS PO examination if you are interested to join any government bank. And if you want to work in private banks then you have to appear for a written examination conducted by the bank authorities.

After clearing the exaltation you can get jobs for the post of a PO/Cashier/Relationship Manager etc.
8th July 2017, 06:16 PM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, this is Neha Sharma. I got 62.54% in 12th class. I am interested in doing job of bank. So, please tell me suitable and vacant job for me. As soon as possible
Bank jobs can be divided into private sector and public sector bank jobs.

For public sector bank jobs you should clear IBPS exams and the interview after that.

For private sector banks, you can apply through the bank career website (Eg: ICICI bank PO programme). Usually you will be given training in banking practices and then will be posted to the respective designations.

For both, 55% in graduation is the academic qualification criteria.
8th July 2017, 07:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your 12th standard with 62.54% aggregate marks from a recognised board, you can apply for Bank clerk job. The age criteria required to apply for Bank clerk job is 20 to 28 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules. So, you can apply for bank clerk job once, the bank clerk job notification is released after completion of your 12th standard.
8th July 2017, 09:47 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

First thing I would like to let you know that being a Class 12th passed candidate you are not eligible for any bank jobs as for any type of bank jobs one is required to have completed his/her bachelor degree course from any discipline from a recognized university.

Once you complete your graduation degree course you will be eligible for applying for the post of bank clerk and bank probationary officer by qualifying IBPS bank examination or SBI bank examination on the basis of educational qualification required for the same posts.

--> Apart from educational qualifications the qualifications which you must have for appearing in these examinations are as here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India.

* Your age must lie within 20 years to 28 years for the post of bank clerk and 21 years to 30 years for the post of bank probationary officer. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have good communication skills along with a diploma and certificate in computer language or application from a recognized institute.

For more details and updates regarding IBPS bank examination you can refer to the link www.ibps.in where for details regarding SBI bank examination you can log on to the link www.sbiexam.com.
8th July 2017, 11:27 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

For recruitment in banking jobs minimum required qualification is bachelor degree in any discipline.

So, you are not eligible to appear for entrance examination for recruitment in banking jobs after 12th std and have to pursue bachelor degree for appearing in entrance examination conducted by IBPS and SBI.

The age limit to appear for examination varies with examination. For more details visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
10th July 2017, 11:41 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Completing intermediate is not enough to get the good job in any sector.Firstly you need to be graduated after that apply for any job in government sector.IBPS mainly conduct exam for that Bank for both clerk and PO rank.Minimum eligibility to apply for IBPS is be graduated.While graduating you can prepare yourself for the exam.Various study material is available online or you can refer books for the preparation.
11th July 2017, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

What's the syllabus of entrance exam of FRI( Forest Research Institute ) Dehradun?For M.Sc..currently I m a student of botany honours first year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?