11th October 2017, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

What to do now, after leaving my college after 1st year?

I am Anupam Shukla. I left my college after 1st year and now I have nothing in mind what to do in my career. I'm lost, please mail me with some advises on my mail
[email protected].
I am suicidal please show me a way.

12th October 2017, 11:17 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do now, after leaving my college after 1st year?

Let me tell you that its is not at all a wise decision to leave the college after 1st year. This means you are just 12th qualified and as a result you will face lots of problems in getting a job. You may give a try in banks for lower level clerks and also in railways for lower positions. But, I will suggest you to complete your graduation at least. Because, nowadays the higher your qualification is the better salary you get. So, work a bit harder and complete your studies.
12th October 2017, 07:35 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do now, after leaving my college after 1st year?

Do not lose hope ever in life. This is the cornerstone of survival in one's life. Failures do not mean that you are incapable of achieving big things in life. There is nothing to get depressed, you should move on from past, start performing, once you start performing, your mental status will change.

With hard work, determination, dedication and consistency towards your career goal, you can achieve it. Do not let circumstances control you, you are the driver of your destiny. If you are 10+2 passed, you can start preparing for following exams after leaving college:

>>Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary level exam.

>>RTO Clerk exam.

>>Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant exam etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?