11th September 2017, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get software job after completion of intermediate BIPC?

I'm completed intermediate bi-pc And I have a dream and I have done a software job please help how do I get software job? Can you please provide me the details on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon. Hope someone will answer me.

15th September 2017, 05:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get software job after completion of intermediate BIPC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm completed intermediate bi-pc And I have a dream and I have done a software job please help how do I get software job? Can you please provide me the details on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon. Hope someone will answer me.

It is very difficult to get a software job after completion of intermediate BiPC subjects. Candidates have to study BE / BTech or MCA to get a software job. It is not possible to study engineering without mathematics subjects. Therefore, BiPC completed, candidates can pursue BCA or BSc Computer Science in some colleges/universities. After completion of BCA or BSc Computer Science, candidates have to study MCA to get a software job. Candidates can study BCA course in many colleges without mathematics in Class 12th. The college one studies MCA is important for getting a software job.
15th September 2017, 06:21 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get software job after completion of intermediate BIPC?

First thing I would like to let you know that in order to get software job one is either required to hold B.Tech/M.tech degree in Computer related trades or BCA/MCA degree course. Also the minimum qualification for pursuing the former degree is a Class 12th with PCM group where as for the later the minimum qualification required is Class 12th with Mathematics as main subject from a recognized board.

Having completed your intermediate with BiPC group ( i.e; Science stream with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as main subjects ) you are not eligible for getting software jobs as for the same you need to have studied Mathematics at your Class 12th level.
15th September 2017, 10:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to get software job after completion of your Intermediate course with BiPC stream. To be eligible to get software job, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in Technology/ Engineering from a recognised university. Since, you have not passed Bachelor's degree course and being a BiPC candidate, you are not eligible to get software job.
2nd July 2019, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Hello, Am a bipc student. I took up btcca course in my degree. That means biotechnology chemistry and computer applications. I am aware of java, c, c languages. I have cleared tcs online test too and it's for IT. What should I answer if interviewer asks me why did u do bipc and wanna enter software? I request you to answer
18th July 2019, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Without maths background in 12 th can't we get job in software google
31st May 2020, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

I have completed intermediate bi.p.c and how I get a software engineer job
31st May 2020, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

I have taken bipc in my inter and chose computer science as an optional subject.is it possible for me to get a software job.
3rd June 2020, 09:29 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Post Re: Procedure to get software job after completion of intermediate BIPC?

To be eligible to get software job, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in Technology/ Engineering from a recognised university

After Intermediate BIPC, you get
Auto detailing/ Auto Upholstery.
Livein maid.
food packaging.
Anchor. News Editor. Reporter/Sub Editor.
Retired Military Personnel.
Abacus.
9th November 2020, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

I have studied bipc now I want to take a bachelor's degree to become software engineer and I am aware of mathematics . Now If I do mca can I get a software job plss reply me soon . Wainting for u r reply
29th November 2020, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

I completed my 12th standard(bipc stream).
Now,I want to do bsc.bzc
After completing my degree, can I learn any software courses for software jobs
Plz reply me.
19th January 2021, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Hello I wanna become a software engineer but unfortunately the stress given by my loving ones I took bipc in intermediate but I have recognised my mistake but it's too late now I wanna become software engineer but I don't know what I have to study what should I do plz anyone reply me that what should I do waiting for your replyyy
Plz reply me
Thank u
22nd June 2021, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Iam a bipc student and iam not interested to to any bipc releated jobs somewhat I am interested as a softwear . tell me the process if it is possible .
7th October 2022, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am a bipc student , present I am studying degree BSC life science ( computer science, microbiology, chemistry) by taking this group is it possible to get a software job with high package after my degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?