13th May 2017, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for software engineering job after completion of BE with 60 percentage?

Procedure to apply for software engineering job after completion of BE with 60 percentage? Can you please guide me with the details on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Please provide me the details soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of BE with 60 percentage marks?
  2. How to get Government job after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to get a job in software company after completion of B.Tech EEE with 56 percentage?
  4. Am I eligible to get job in software IT companies after completion of Civil Engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to get a job in software industry after completion of B.E with 60% marks?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for job in Software companies after completion of BE Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to go for software engineering job after completion of TYB.Com?
  8. Which all course to take after completion of engineering to get a perfect software job?
  9. Will I end up taking up the same software job after completion of M.Sc Software engineering course which I can take after B.E?
  10. What is the procedure followed to apply for any software jobs after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  11. Is it possible for me to get a software job if I have scored less percentage marks in B.E?
  12. Am I eligible to get a job in software side after completion of B.E course?
  13. Which type of government job I am eligible to get after completion of BA with 37.5 percentage marks?
  14. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of B.Sc 2nd year?
  15. List of best software companies in Punjab to get a job after completion of B.Tech Computer Science?
  16. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job in Chemical Engineering after completion of B.Tech?
  17. Procedure followed to get a job in software industries after completion of B.Sc in Electronics?
  18. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job after completion of Biomedical Engineering?
24th May 2017, 12:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for software engineering job after completion of BE with 60 percentage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Procedure to apply for software engineering job after completion of BE with 60 percentage? Can you please guide me with the details on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Please provide me the details soon. Thank you!

Candidates after completion of BE with 60% marks can apply for software engineering jobs in various software companies. Candidates can apply for jobs online and can get help from friends & relatives. Candidates should attend various Walk in Interviews to get a job in the software industry. Candidates can also contact local job consultants in your area for getting a job in the software field. Candidates can also try through various job portals for a job. Candidates have to clear aptitude test, technical interview and HR interview, to get a software engineering job. Candidates should have very good technical and communication skills to get a job in the software field.
24th May 2017, 12:56 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for software engineering job after completion of BE with 60 percentage?

You can participate for off campus or on campus selections. Candidates with 60% and above marks are usually recruited by companies. By visiting the web portal of the concerned company, you can apply for the available software job vacancies If you are Gate qualified, then you can find opportunities with BSNL, SAIL, etc. CDIT and CDAC also offer adequate opportunities for software professional.
24th May 2017, 09:09 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for software engineering job you should have completed your bachelor's/master's in engineering/MCA/BCA with minimum 60% marks from a recognized college/university. You should have good communication skills and should have fluency in English language. You should have good knowledge in computer languages like Java, Dot Net, PHP, HTML, C, C++ etc. There should not be any pending backlogs during the time of applying.

With this eligibility you can directly attend the walk in interviews or you can upload your resume through various job portals. If there are any vacancies available then they will contact you and you have to proceed with the further steps as directed by them.
24th May 2017, 11:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for job at top IT companies, if you have got 60% marks throughout your academic career. Selection will be on the basis of performance in the HR and Technical interview conducted by the company.

Hence, you should be well prepared for the interview, if you want to get a job at any top IT company.
27th July 2017, 09:35 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Mainly all the good companies has the same criteria for recruitment.
A candidate must have minimum 60% marks in throughout academics.

A candidate should not have any backlogs.

Academic gap must not be more than 2 years.

A candidate have good technical knowledge.

For getting job you have to search for the vacancies. If there is any vacancy than you have to apply for that . After that you will get call for an interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?